Monday, October 24, 2011

Game Review

While going to the wiki reviewing game genres and topics, I have learned which topics it would and wouldn't work out while creating an educational or social issue game. If you are creating an educational or social issue game it would probably wouldn't be the best idea to make your game genre on sports and racing. It is very hard to think of a way to incorporate education or social issues into it. It would probably be much better and easier to make an action, adventure, or strategy game. Some of the game features that stood out to me were how in some games the main character's limbs such as arms and legs, were moving.

4 comments:

  1. Yes in most games you see the character moving but in others they seem to slide and it's not very educational. And that very interesting on making your game a Sport or racing game because I feel there is more action in the game but over all it was very informational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Sports and racing being a difficult genre to incorporate into a social Issue. Also I would like to learn how to move the character's limbs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karina, Your blog post was very good and I would also like to learn how to move the arms/legs of my characters and I agree that making a sports or racing game that is educational can be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also found the characters' movements pretty interesting . And I definitely agree with you , when you say that it would be difficult to try and incorporate a learning goal in sports & racing games .

    ReplyDelete