Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
-On September 11, 2001, I was about 4 years old.

When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
-I learned about the events in 2nd grade when the anniversary of 9/11 came again the next year.

What kind of effect did this have on your life or your parents life?
-This effected my family's life because we all felt unsafe. I mean there could be more terrorist in the world and they can be anywhere and everywhere.

What is the issue with this game?
-The issue of the game is that it brings back bad memories and people start to think about family/ friends that past away in this event.

What do you feel about it?
-I think that this was a bad idea because this brings back bad memories of family and friends that died in this event.

What is the problem about portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
-Its bad because people don't want to remember this horrible event that happened in history.

How can you make sure your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an horrible way?
-I can make sure the web game tells the whole story by getting as much research as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment