Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Game

In Globaloria we had to make a mini game. We had to do 7 steps and upload everyone to our Wiki Projects Page. Making the game it self, wasn't hard. But the coding was confusing. Instead of just adding the codes to the bottom, you had to figure out where to put the coding because sometimes it belongs at the top of the whole code and sometimes you were just adding it to the bottom of everything. When I was putting in the first part of the code, my carrot wasn't moving at all, I checked everything, but found out it was my clouds in the background that had the coding and that's why my carrot wasn't working. After that incident, everything was smooth sailing and Had no problem with the mini game, making it or uploading it.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Karina!
    How are you?! I hear you're having a party and I haven't gotten and invitation. Do you have an explanation for that???? Just Kidding :)
    I definitely agree with you because it truly wasn't hard working with the mini game but knowing the position of every code was confusing. I love your vocabulary, it's tremendous. Great Job!


    Sincerely, Arlette Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Big time because it's hard to find out where exactly the code goes and why isn't the carrot moving if I put the code in where it's supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karina.... well I enjoyed your post and yes you must check the coding at all times umm... there is one other thing before you publish you might want to prof read your post's (in a friendly way):]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karina I liked your post, it was detailed informative, and I think you are right, that the Mini-game was easy.Also even if you have correct spelling you should still proof read your work because it sound kinda weird (unless its just me).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey its Ricky I like your blog bye Giant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i kind of agree with you and i like your blog

    ReplyDelete